We’re looking for a Community Lead, who has the right level of cultural fluency and empathy to work with creatives, designers, engineers and more. On top of being relationship-driven, we need a digital savvy, with a wide breadth of experience that includes social media management and community building expertise.
What You’ll Do:
- Onboard and retain new members to build a solid collectors’ community
- Plan a content strategy and editorial calendar, aligned with the Product & Sales teams, to provide the community with valuable content (e.g. NFT drops, new features, educational videos, etc…)
- Collect customers’ feedback to help inform Product Development
- Explore growth opportunities with a quali/quantitative data-driven approach
- Own all support channels and implement best practices across main social platforms (e.g. Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and more)
- Maintain relationship with DaChain’s B2B clients, creating a synergic relationship with their graphic / content team
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of professional experience (incl. 2-3 years of experience building an online community)
- Passion for digital content and emerging technologies
- Experience in creator relations, crypto and/or digital art, and/or NFT space
- Self-motivated while thriving in a fast-paced environment and relatively flat organization
- Experience in social platforms, including Twitter, Discord, Instagram and Reddit
- Ability to quickly understand and translate technical information into approachable terms
- Strong professional presence to engage with leaders, decision makers and collaborators at all levels – internally and externally
- Adaptable team player with an ability to receive feedback and pivot priorities as the company continues to evolve
- Fluent in English and Italian
Blockchain is a new paradigm. At DaChain, we work hard to make NFTs accessible to B2B clients and to educate consumers about their value. We focus on the discovery and delivery of friendly and effective consumer applications leveraging NFT and blockchain technology.
If you are an experienced professional and would like to join an entrepreneurial environment, don’t look any further and be an active participant in the development of DaChain.